DEI recruitment performance accelerator
Diversity and Inclusion
Recruitment Process Audit
Recruitment Process Model
Media and Content
- Our client aspired to build a more diverse, high performing team
- Struggled to attract candidates
- Hiring process was slow, and they often reverted to referrals
- The company celebrated DEI and wanted to attract more diverse candidates.
- Utilising robust methodology, SRI collated information from 36 individuals, (from President to Talent team) through interviews and workshops
- Evaluating the four stages of Initiation, Attraction, Assessment and Appointment
- A thorough document, systems and resources review was undertaken
- Analysing the information against best practice and proven people & process enablers
- SRI crafted a programme to ensure ‘buy-in’ and commitment to improvement across the organisation
- SRI delivered an in-depth audit report with contemporary action plans for different layers of the organisation. This was shared via workshop presentations and a detailed road map collectively designed with the People & Culture team for the adoption of best practice.
- Ownership was defined and initiation meetings introduced to clarify roles and reduce time to appointment by up to 25%
- Sourcing strategy was overhauled and partnerships cemented with multiple URG networks and platforms
- Resources and guidelines were condensed to ensure enhanced useability and relevance
- New assessment frameworks were adopted to prioritise difference
- Job Descriptions templates were developed utilising accessible and gender neutral language and a consistent DEI commitment statement
- The Leadership team undertook inclusive leadership training
Connect with SRI
Join our network, or get in touch with us today.
Join SRI’s network
Unlocking exceptional performance in people, teams & organisations.
Get in touch
We’re happy to help.