Discovery Broadcast Services
A new phase of Discovery
Matt McDonald, Group SVP, Broadcast Services EMEA
Media and Content
- Discovery is entering its final phase of a long delivery programming from a legacy based production infrastructure to an all IP remote production orientated model for the Sports business.
- With teams across the UK, France and Poland and Paris 2024 fast approaching, Discovery needs a strong leader with the ability to forge relationships across the business and energise the team through this period of transformation.
- To deliver and lead the final stage of tech delivery roadmap to successful completion.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimisation of processes, partnering with production and digital teams, to deliver a great product and consumer experience.
- To harmonise operational process, systems and ways of working across Paris and London to exploit the platform to its full potential.
- With a background at IBM and PwC, Matt McDonald is an experienced business leader with a long career in broadcast services. Matt has spent 15 years at Sky where he notably ran the Sky UK TV platform and later ran the production facility, tech strategy and operations across Germany and Austria.
Connect with SRI
Join our network, or get in touch with us today.
Join SRI’s network
Unlocking exceptional performance in people, teams & organisations.
Get in touch
We’re happy to help.