Managing Director, Warner Music
Gerald Ang, Managing Director, Warner Music Group
- In Asia, Warner Music is a leading music company and record label, with a solid regional business linking into a global network
- Given the evolution of the music industry, digital is a key driver for business growth, with one of the top priorities is to build and broaden a sustainable digital ecosystem
- Seeking a MD to drive company’s growth, sharpen the digital strategy and roadmap, develop and deepen strategic partnership with significant digital platforms
- Deep understanding of market dynamics in the digital sector and be able to strategically develop and broaden partnerships with key players in the market
- A seasoned executive with digital marketing experience, can maximize the opportunity arising from the company’s artist rosters with innovative marketing campaigns
- Act as a catalyst for organizational change and influence others to translate vision to action
- Gerald Ang is a proven digital leader of the marketing function across sectors of media & entertainment, consumer electronics/mobile, companies including Discovery Networks, UOB and BlackBerry. He has worked in digital marketing across SEA, involved utilizing influencers, putting on events, as well affiliate content partners. Gerald has a huge passion for and is heavily involved in music industry, as a part time DJ and supporter of grassroots music movements.
Connect with SRI
Join our network, or get in touch with us today.
Join SRI’s network
Unlocking exceptional performance in people, teams & organisations.
Get in touch
We’re happy to help.