Find a Chief Academic Officer to Succeed Beloved Founder
Marquita Davis, Chief Academic Officer, KinderCare
- Successor to a beloved founder
- Thought leader and spokesperson on Early Childhood Education for the organization
- Increase the diversity of the leadership team
- Finding a strong early childhood expert with the gravitas to become a national spokesperson
- Interpersonal skills to take over the reins from an incumbent who will be remaining in a leadership role with the company
- Finding an expert in curriculum with strong business acumen for a for-profit company
- In her role as KinderCare’s Chief Academic Officer, Marquita Davis will oversee development of KinderCare’s high-quality educational programs, educator professional development, quality and accreditation initiatives, research and evaluation, inclusion services, and public policy. “We’re thrilled to have Dr. Davis join KinderCare as Chief Academic Officer. She brings a wealth of experience and expertise, and I’m confident that her results-oriented focus and passion for serving others will be a strong addition to our organization,” said Tom Wyatt, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of KinderCare. “As an advocate for children and families with a true passion for education, Dr. Davis has shown a keen understanding of the critical importance of high-quality early childhood education and care to this nation’s future.”
Connect with SRI
Join our network, or get in touch with us today.
Join SRI’s network
Unlocking exceptional performance in people, teams & organisations.
Get in touch
We’re happy to help.