A founder/CEO transition in a global data business
David Krajicek, CEO, Jato Dynamics
- Jato Dynamics is a leading provider of market data and insights to the global automotive industry
- The company’s founder and CEO, Jake Shafran, sought a successor who could accelerate Jato’s digital product development efforts and expand its global customer base
- They sought an accomplished information services/data technology executive with global expertise
- Finding seasoned executive with the experience, gravitas and humility required to take over from a highly regarded founder/CEO who had become synonymous with the company
- An executive with a proven industry track-record in data products and services
- A truly global operator with experience in multiple worldwide geographies
- After a process that included UK, European and US-based candidates, Jato Dynamics selected David Krajicek, PhD, an accomplished data and information services executive who previously served as CEO of GFK Research.
Connect with SRI
Join our network, or get in touch with us today.
Join SRI’s network
Unlocking exceptional performance in people, teams & organisations.
Get in touch
We’re happy to help.