Lorenzo Giorgetti, Chief Racing Revenue Officer, Ferrari
- The Ferrari prestige is built upon decades of sporting success and the inimitable style of their cars, which are unique in their innovation, technology and driving pleasure. The organisation is split into three main divisions: Racing, Lineup (the car engineering) and Diversification (Lifestyle, licensing).
- We were asked by Ferrari to find a Chief of Sport & Entertainment who will have overarching responsibility for all commercial revenue generating activities in the Racing division.
“Born of the spirit of racing, Ferrari epitomises the power of a lifelong passion and the beauty of limitless human achievement, creating timeless icons for a changing world.”
- Ferrari was looking for someone to establish a new commercial strategy for the Racing division, from Formula One to esports. They needed someone to look at the existing assets, and formulate growth plans across existing partnerships and to diversify their revenue streams into new areas such as esports, data, and D2C, whilst integrating both the Racing and Car activities.
- A key part of the search was to find candidates who were not only equipped with the experience, innovation and tenacity to achieve the Ferrari objectives, but who lived the brand values, who would take a global perspective on market opportunities, whilst acknowledging the Ferrari Italian heritage.
- Lorenzo Giorgetti was selected to become Ferrari’s Chief Racing Revenue Officer. Lorenzo has a unique and compelling background with 25 years of experience across the Media, Sport Events and Luxury sectors.
- Lorenzo’s early career was spent in the marketing and licensing department of Versace before pivoting into major events, running licensing for Torino 2006. He later ran the sports division of RCS Media Group before taking on the CCO role at AC Milan in 2017. Lorenzo is also a Board Member for the Global Esports Federation.