COO placed to foster and support ESG and DEIB initiatives
Kemi Akinsanya-Rose, Chief Operating Officer, Cambium Learning
- Need a strong business and strategy partner to the CEO
- Requires ability to satisfy multiple stakeholders with centralized operations
- Technology space experience
- Building diversity on the leadership team with a strong operations and strategy officer
- Capable of making a transition from technology to EdTech and its mission orientation
- A deft relationship builder internally
- Kemi Akinsanya-Rose was placed as Chief Operating Officer where she will serve, assist, and guide the Cambium teams as they operationalize the next phase of the organization’s growth strategy. In partnership with the entire Cambium executive leadership team, she will also foster and support Cambium’s Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) initiatives to ensure the organization is living its purpose and expanding its impact in these important areas
Connect with SRI
Join our network, or get in touch with us today.
Join SRI’s network
Unlocking exceptional performance in people, teams & organisations.
Get in touch
We’re happy to help.