Helping ASM Global find a new EVP to lead Europe
Chris Bray, EVP Europe, ASM Global
- The previous incumbent was highly thought of and respected in the industry and was leaving behind a significant void.
- The merging of SMG and AEG Facilities to form ASM Global was still relatively recent and the amalgamation of the two business cultures was a high priority for the business.
- ASM were looking to diversify their business model to incorporate a range of new, but complementary, revenue streams.
- A relatively shallow talent pool in natural competitors to ASM Global
- Attracting appropriately qualified candidates from adjacent industry lanes who could make a genuine impact in the role
- A wary candidate pool who, post covid, were nervous of joining the live entertainment industry.
- Chris Bray, previously the UK CEO of contract caterer Sodexo – Sport and Leisure, successfully appointed into the role of EVP Europe.